COVID 19 Precautions
When you call in to schedule an appointment, our Guest Service team will let you know how we will be sending out our intake forms and Covid Waivers. We are implementing a new software program currently and will be working out the kinks to figure out how this works. We will need a credit card number to hold your appointment at time of booking as well.
Our new software should email you a confirmation a few days prior to your appointment. If we don’t get a response, you should receive a text confirmation. You will also receive a “same day” appointment reminder text. We will call you if we have not received your confirmation via email or text. At that time, we will also check to make sure we received all the necessary paperwork from you. Our Guest Service team will also ask the following questions:
1. Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
2. Do you now, or have you had in the past 14 days, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath, cough?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms? Or been quarantined?
- If you answer yes to any of the questions above, we will ask that you kindly reschedule.
- All guests must wear a face masks as they arrive for their appointment as well as while in common spaces throughout the Spa. This is consistent with the CDC’s recommendation to the general public advising everyone to wear a cloth face covering whenever they must leave their home.
- We will have a limited amount of disposable face masks available for our guests.
- We ask that you please bring your own.
- All staff will wear face masks during the entirety of their time at the Spa.
- Kneaded Relief will be providing our team with face masks or they can provide their own.
- Guests will wear masks during all services with the following exceptions:
- No mask during facials
- No mask when face down with their face in face cradle.
Service & Amenities Limitations:
- Kneaded Relief will NOT perform the following services until further notice:
- No Facial massage during massage services
- No inhalation of essential oils (oils may be used on the body); only upgrades available are Aura Cacia Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemon or Peppermint for $5
- No massage, facial or waxing services longer than 75 min per therapist
- No sinus massages
- No hydrotherapy services or those that include hydrotherapy
- No couple’s massages in the Waterman Suite
- Only 2 pedicures or 2 manicures happening at the same time with an empty station between.
- We will not be taking cash at this time and checks only if that is your only other payment method.
- Prepayment for your services is preferred. We are working on a prepay platform online, otherwise we will be requesting credit cards to hold appointments which then can be used to pay for your service.
- Kneaded Relief will not provide the following until further notice or have made changes to the following:
- Only guests receiving services are allowed in the Spa (other than those coming in to our reception area to purchase retail or gift cards)
- Lockers and robes will only be available to guests who are receiving multiple services
- No water cups provided after services in the treatment room; water will be available in the Relaxation Retreat and Wellness Classroom with disposable cups
- No fruit or tea, no blankets or pillows, and no magazines available in Relaxation Retreat or Wellness Classroom
- No testers available in locker rooms or retail area. These are available upon request.
- If you take a shower in our locker room, please close the curtain to the changing area and let Guest Services know.
- No Hair dryers available in locker rooms
- Please do not touch any retail items unless you intend to purchase them.
- No blankets in the treatment rooms. We will provide an extra flat sheet for modesty and comfort per your request.
- No fleece face cradles covers. We will have a medical grade covering over our fleece table warmers that will be sanitized between guests.
What to expect when you arrive at Kneaded Relief:
- Feel free to call the Spa to “check in” for your visit if you wish not to wait in our communal areas (i.e. Relaxation Retreat or Wellness Classroom)
- You are welcome to wait in your vehicle or in the courtyard.
- We will then call you when your therapist is ready for you.
- Only bring with you the following: keys, phone (on silent), payment method & pen if you plan to pay w cc and your face mask.
- We will provide you with a Ziploc bag to place your belongings in and ask that you do not remove them while you are in the Spa other than to pay for your visit.
- We will not have a coat check so please leave those in your vehicle.
- Be aware of social distancing and others at the Front Desk and retail area.
- We are limiting 2 guests at the Front Desk/Retail area at a time.
- If the spa is “Full” please wait on the marked spot outside the front door.
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter our front door at our sanitizing station.
- We will have one chair for you to have a seat so you can change into Spa Sandals and leave your shoes at the front
- You can walk in socks if you don’t like sandals or bring your own CLEAN sandals
- We will take your temperature at this time. If it is above 100.0, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Robes will only be available for guests that are having multiple appointments.
- Our goal is to have all intake forms completed in advance via email so there is not a need for paperwork at the Spa.
- You will be asked to go to the Locker room to wash your hands before your service.
- Please abide by our limit of only 2 guests in the Locker room at a time.
- Proceed to the Wellness Classroom (Secondary waiting area) or Relaxation Retreat
- Please maintain social distancing. We have spaced our chairs accordingly so please do not move them.
- If you are coming in with someone else, feel free to utilize the couch in the Relaxation Retreat.
What to expect during your service at Kneaded Relief:
- As much as we love handshakes and hugs, we will have to refrain from these at this time.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands prior to your service once in the room.
- All massages & body treatments will begin face up so your mask will still be present.
- Before you roll over on your stomach to put your face in the face cradle, your therapist will hand you your Ziploc bag. Please open the bag and remove your mask, place it in your Ziploc bag and seal closed. Your therapist will put your bag back on the counter and sanitize their hands.
- If you prefer, you are welcome to leave your mask on when face down on the massage table. Just inform your therapist of your preference.
- For facials, you will remove your mask and place in your zip lock bag when you disrobe.
- For waxing, your mask will remain on at all times except when the service prohibits it.
- For nail services, your mask will remain on at all times.
- We will leave an empty station between all manicures and pedicures.
- If you get the urge to sneeze or cough, cover your nose or mouth with a tissue and throw it away. Immediately wash or sanitize your hands thoroughly.
- As much as we enjoy conversation with our guests, we are asking to limit it to only essential questions/answers pertaining to your service.
When your service is complete:
- Once the therapist steps out, please dress and place your mask back on before the therapist enters the room. Then sanitize your hands.
- We ask that you NOT utilize the Relaxation Retreat or Wellness Classroom after your service unless social distancing can be maintained.
- Please maintain only 2 guests in the Locker room at a time.
- If you shower, please close the curtain to the changing area when you are done and notify a member of our Guest Service team upon check out.
- Proceed to the Front Desk
- Please maintain social distancing by standing on the floor stickers until space is available at the Front Desk to check out.
- We prefer that you prepay over the phone or pay with the card we will have on file. Otherwise you can utilize the credit card terminal at the front desk.
- Please DO NOT touch any retail items unless you intend to purchase them.
- We will have a limited number of “testers” available upon request.
- Return your sandals to the bin provided, collect your shoes and sanitize your hands one more time before you leave the spa.
- During this time, we are asking that you call us from your vehicle or when you get home to schedule your next appointment.
⚠️ If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you will be asked to reschedule:
1) Have you had a fever in the last 24 hrs of 100F or above?
2) Do you now, or have you in the past 14 days, had any respiratory, flu, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
3) Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with or had any symptoms of Covid-19?
4) Are you waiting on a Covid-19 test result?
By receiving a service at Kneaded Relief I agree to the following:
I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the health hazards it presents, and voluntarily assume any risk of exposure.
I hereby release, waive, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kneaded Relief, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to my exposure to COVID-19 stemming from the provision of services by Kneaded Relief and my presence at Kneaded Relief. This Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by Wiscosin law, and if any portion is held invalid, I agree the balance will continue in full legal force and effect.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any of our protocols. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The KR Team