Body Waxing and Hair Removal
Nufree is the first simple and safe organic liquid hair removal that completely uproots the bulb and entire hair shaft. It never dries and will not stick to the skin, therefore there is less pain and no tearing of the skin.
- Upper Lip $20
- Chin $20
- Abdomen $22
- Nape Of Neck $17
- Sideburns $17
- Men’s Brow $23
- Women’s Brow $25
- Designer Brow $30 – shape & color fill-in
- Hairline $20
- Brow/Lip/Chin Combo $60
- Underarm $30
- Half Arm $40
Full Arm $55 Basic Bikini* $45 French Bikini* $55 Mediterranean Bikini* $65 Women’s Brazilian Bikini* $75 Half Leg $50 Full Leg $75 Full Leg And Basic Bikini $110 Half Back $30 Chest $40 Full Back $55 Back & Shoulders $75
- A 10-14 day or 1/4 to 1/2 inch hair growth is recommended.
- For easiest removal, it is best not to apply any lotion or deodorant prior to waxing. Showering with a mild scrub is best to do daily a few days prior to the treatment.
- Clients taking Accutane cannot receive waxing, those using Retin-A, Renova or other AHA’s should discontinue use for 48 hours prior to receiving any waxing treatments. If you tend to experience ingrown hairs, Kneaded Relief highly recommends using Tend Skin between waxing services.
- Since your hair grows in several stages, you may notice stubble within a few days after your first wax. Please remember that this is a process, and may take several treatments for the cycles to regulate.
- Hair removal generally lasts 4-6 weeks depending on your individual hair regrowth rate. You will notice that the time between waxing treatments will increase with continued waxing, hair growth will become sparse and eventually cease.
*Bikini Wax Terminology:
- Basic bikini refers to outside the panty line
- French bikini refers to an inch inside the panty line
- Mediterranean bikini refers to leaving a one inch strip of hair, does not include labial area
- Brazilian bikini refers to complete removal of all hair